May 1, 2012

May Day!

Happy May Day!!! As spring slowly marches in, I am so thankful for the budding trees greening up our landscape and the gravel roads finally drying up from the ever soaking rains of the past couple of weeks. I am getting excited to have baby chicks in just a couple of weeks too. So much to look forward to for the summer.

My list of forward thinking events:

1. A possible mad scientist party?       
2. Jae's birthday
3. Hannah attending summer camp for the first time
4. County fair   Fair
5. Arranging a trip to Hawaii for my mom and me (I hope!)
6. Sierra beginning kindergarten in August
7. Jae's trip to Washington, DC in June and hopefully Asbury Camp
8. Chicken raising  
9. Hannah's 8th birthday in August
10. State Fair in July -- concert maybe?
11. Attending the ND Ladies Run in July (motorcycle rally)
12. Possible trip to Sturgis in August    

Hang on! It'll be a wild ride for the next few months. They'll certainly fly by. Oh, I also forgot to add that I'll be mowing lawn somewhere in between all of these events. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!