April 26, 2012

On a roll...

"Social Networking" Quilt Project

I think I'm on a roll! I have all of these new projects I'm wanting to start. The newest one (since yesterday anyway) is to attempt to make this awesome quilt! At a random stop at the 3 Sisters Quilt Shop in New Rockford, ND, I found this completely amazing quilt pattern. They had a sample right above (sly salespeople, they are) the patter kit, and so I simply had to have it. I love the blacks and greens with wording throughout the print. I'm a word lover, so this is just so cool. I am an extremely slow quilter/sewer since I don't do it nearly often enough. Don't expect a completed picture anytime soon. By the time this is finished, it may no longer be en vogue, but I'll see what I can accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!