May 11, 2012

Final Countdown!

This is it! The last week of school for me! I'm excited for the end of a busy school calendar schedule and for more time to just BE. I am also looking forward to a suprise birthday party for a teaching colleague on Thursday after school. The theme is "Mad Scientist". This should be so exciting and fun, and I really hope he likes it. Maybe I'll remember to take pictures (I'm very bad at this task...) and post them later on.

I'm also in the planning stages of a trip to Hawaii. I am taking my mom to her dream destination sometimes at the end of September (if all goes well) to celebrate her 60th birthday. I was not really looking forward to this very much since I would really like to be going to Europe myself, but as the pictures flash by on my screen and the planning is progressing...I think I'm going to love this time. It will be a precious time for my mom and me to really bond.

I am on the mend from a bit of a heart break this week. A personal issue with a family member left me reeling a bit, but I am praying for a heart of forgiveness and complete restoration. God is good, and I will grow and mature through this I'm sure.

May all be well with you! : )

  So beautiful! It's starting to feel REAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!