April 26, 2012

Too Fast!

Whew! My days go by way too fast, mostly because of all of the chasing to town I have to do. Sometimes I really wish we lived within the city limits so that a minor activity like piano lessons wouldn't have to seem like such a big deal. But, we all know that kids grow up way too fast, life goes by way too fast, and so I'll keep taxi driving and fetching my girls. Someday, I may very well miss this. Maybe not until I hit about 75 years old, but that is still "someday".

In any case, my other girls (aka chickens) will not be arriving until around the first week in June! The orders were full, and so I must wait. The good thing is that my school schedules will slow down enough to enable time to build the coop properly. I am hoping the garden planting will happen this year as well. I truly want healthy, fresh food for me and my family. So many times the IDEA of things is so much easier than the actually getting it to happen. With proper planning and work, hopefully my huge ideas will be more of a reality.

Oops, almost late for piano. See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!