September 21, 2009

....

I must write once again...I'm sure you've noticed there is no picture to match the cute spiderweb cupcakes Hannah took to school. As I am not known for my patience, I gave up trying to figure out why my camera just plain stopped downloading the pictures to my computer. Maybe I'll get up the energy to try that again someday soon. The cupcakes really were cute! It may well be worth my time to sit at this blasted computer for yet another hour of my life just to show you.

Speaking of whiche, have you noticed how utterly addicted so many people are to their technology???? It's almost sad how many people cannot go a full 15-minute stretch without checking if someone sent them a text. What could possibly be SO important???? We would have all out panic and mania if cell companies would shut down. I mean, please, who is so incredibly important as to need their phone every minute of the day?! There are also people who must check Facebook every 15 minutes in between their cell fixes. Gone are the days of simply being...and not "worrying" if someone has tried to reach us. It used to be that people did not want to be reached. They go on little get aways, sans phones! I'm probably one of the most irritating people to my family because I actually do leave my phone in the car almost always. The way I see it, I've gone to Minot, Bismarck, etc. to get away and do something. I don't want to be bothered some more. I know...people might need something important. Right. When was the last real emergency on your phone???? : )

OK, enough ranting and raving. I'm off to dreamland I hope. I am pretty sure I could just get fired from my MT job. I only did an hour of work tonight. I'm just too worn out. (OK...then why are you up typing on a blog site?) Enough said. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!