January 17, 2009

A new thing!

I really can't believe I'm falling for the blog trap that everyone has seemed to have done. I have wanted to write more in a journal, however, and so maybe this is a way to do that without the pencil and paper taking up space in my already cluttered house.

Let's see...to begin...I guess my current state of mind is that I'm really trying to see God's hand at work in my life and others' lives. I really do want to do more trusting and growing in the Lord. I want to be a better person, for real!

What I am learning is that there is so much growth to take place in my life. I am by far done becoming what God has planned for me. The hard part is that I'm not exactly sure yet what God does have planned for me. One step at a time...one day at a time...that old learning curve.

So, here goes my first entry. Just a quick look into my head and heart thus far. Time will tell what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!