August 25, 2010

Another job!

Unbelievably, I have yet another job!!! I just started my first day back at teaching English yesterday. I am at Goodrich Public School part-time, and so far everything is going so well. The kids are so nice!!! Honestly, I keep waiting for someone to act up, but it's just not happening. Praise the Lord! : )

I was afraid to take this job, but it really is a God thing in the way it answers some financial needs prayers. I am very thankful for this opportunity.

I best get back to the other million things I do! By the way, the wedding in July was super! All went well, and all else was beautiful. I now hope to get a 40th wedding anniversary party planned for my parents and a Reimche family reunion as well, hopefully for sometime in November.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!