December 12, 2010

Mmm good!

I finally did a wee bit of baking for the season. First off I mixed up the sugar cookie dough, which is refrigerating as I write. Then I made a pumpking roll, part of which we have already eaten! Now I have to motivate myself to get off my chair to roll out those sugar cookies and bake them. I think my energy is waning. I need to finish some sewing and do my week's lesson plans too. So...I don't think I'll get everything done, but I'd best be off and away.

I hope everyone's weekend was great. Christmas concert tomorrow! Yippee for the season! Hannah's practicing right beside me, so I've got a sneak preview of the big event. Kids get so excited for their concerts that it's just motivating. She also gets to wear a new dress that her Grandma Johnson and aunt Lisa bought for her. We haven't seen it yet, but she's excited to get something fancy and new. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd sure like to hear from you!